Segway Ninebot P65 ENinebot
During CES Las Vegas 2022 Segway Ninebot briefly presented its new Ninebot P65 electric scooter. According to the manufacturer, the scooter will have a wider deck for your feet, a wider handlebar and wider tires than those already present in its range. The latter will be equipped with turn signals, which is a novelty for Segway electric scooters.
Segway Ninebot has yet to reveal a price or exact launch date for its P65, but it's estimated for Octobre/Novembre 2022.
(subject to the availability of the electronic components necessary for its manufacture, given the global shortage of semiconductors).
On the technical side, Segway has provided some information that we detail below:
- 48V 12Ah battery (probably a 48V, not confirmed, because the given capacity is 561Wh) for an announced range of 65km, rather expect 35-40km in real conditions.
- 500W motor located in the rear position, just like the Ninebot MAX G30.
- The Segway Ninebot P65 is equipped with a double piston front disc brake, so segway would abandon its front drum brake. We can observe that there is only one brake lever located to the left of the handlebar: just like the Ninebot MAX G30, it should be automatically coupled to the engine's regenerative brake.
- A new electric horn will be equipped on the Ninebot P65.
- Left and right turning signals, t that can be seen by users in front and behind you.
- The display of the Segway P60 would seem larger than the displays already on board the Ninebot brand electric scooters, can we expect more information to be displayed on this display?
- The folding mechanism appears to be the same as the folding mechanism already present on the Ninebot MAX G30.
- 10.5 inch tubeless tire for better grip on wet surfaces.
- A charging time of approx 4.5 hours.
- An NFC card start system, already seen on the Vsett series. No one will be able to turn on your scooter that is parked in the street!
- IPX5 rating (wet road resistant, same IP rating as Ninebot MAX)
- USB C charging port on the dashboard