The new RION Thrust is a civilized hyperscooter with high speeds, long range and smooth throttle control. It’s built with the latest carbon fiber undercarriage to maximize space for high tech internals. New state of the art programmable RION TRONIC controllers, along with the RION Curve Throttle, enables both gentle launching and high top speeds at the same time.
Keep in mind that this is a unique scooter that is only manufactured on order.
We have found ourselves that the delivery time can reach up to more than a year.
Choose between a glossy or matt carbon, customize the color of the aluminum arms, the rings of the brake calipers, you can even choose to write your name on the carbon deck!
Rion CURVE Throttle
The new RION Curve thumbwheel is a groundbreaking throttle used in RION hyper-scooters.
Military grade components give complete control when accelerating, and deliver a safer and thrilling ride experience. The Rion Curve is compatible and a nice upgrade for any electric scooter.
Resistant to vibration, shock, and extremes of temperatures, the new Rion Curve Hall effect offers maintenance free reliable long term use.
2 different Rion Curve are available:
- Jog (wheel) is only accelerating. From right to left (will fit all).
- Jog is 50:50 - the jog is centered. Left is accelerating and right is braking (will only fit VESC controllers).
- Military and medical grade approved.
- Cnc aluminum 6061 housing and jog.
- Non-contacting Hall Effect Sensing Technology.
- Sealed Electronics.
- Very low power consumption.
- Operating life tested at 4 million cycles.